CFA Program – live Q&A – 19 August 2020
19 August 2020 @ 19:00 – 21:00 CEST
The CFA Program is considered one of the most difficult and prestigious professional qualifications in the world of finance. If you are wondering:
- whether the CFA Program is the right choice for you,
- how much time is really needed to prepare for the exams and what is the best strategy for passing all three levels on your first attempt,
- whether relying on the CFA Curriculum is enough to pass the exams or if third-party materials are required/recommended,
- if the CFA Programme will help you achieve your career goals, whatever these may be,
- whether your work experience (past, present or future) will qualify you to earn the CFA charter,
- if it wouldn’t be better to pursue a different financial qualification, such as the ACCA, CIMA, FRM.
then I strongly recommend that you register for this meeting. The aim of this session is NOT to convince you to enrol in the CFA® Program (although we do hope that some of you will do so😊) but to provide you with reliable information so as to make your decision as conscious and well-informed as possible.
Over the course of the session we will discuss the most frequent doubts and queries that potential candidates in the CFA Program face with plenty of time for interaction and the oppotunity to tackle your questions.
We will also have a go at solving a number of CFA Level 1 exam-style questions and present A4 Training’s exam prep course offer.
A full time financial trainer for the past 12 years. He has delivered more than 1,000 full-day courses to employees of financial institutions, blue-chip industrials and professional services companies. Wojtek loves explaining difficult concepts in a visual way, eagerly adopting technologies which allow him to draw diagrams, connections, show computations and engage his audience with stories.
Wojtek is a CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) charterholder and fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
Reserve your spot by hitting the I'm going button and we will send you an email with the meeting Zoom link