The December 2020 CFA Level 1 online prep course starts in early September 2020, approximately three months before the actual exam. This is the time when most candidates realise the true extent of the challenge still lying ahead, often coming to the conclusion that there really isn’t that much time left.
Sounds familiar? The period between September and December should be your most intensive and productive time of study, which you simply cannot afford to waste. With limited time left, you should:
- formulate a realistic study plan to which you can commit
- stay focused and maintain discipline
- practice solving plenty of exam-style questions
- ensure you get broad coverage of the CFA Curriculum
If you are worried about your ability to stay on track, let me assure you that you are not alone. Many, if not most, Level 1 candidates have similar doubts and anxieties. At A4 Training, we are committed to helping you use the final three months before the exam to the fullest with our December 2020 CFA Level 1 online prep course.
- 60 hours of live online tuition via Zoom
- Pre-recorded groundwork videos to watch ahead of each week’ live meetings
- Comfortable classroom size of max. 25 participants
- Homework assignments to keep you busy in-between the live sessions
60 HOURS OF LIVE ONLINE TUITION
- 20 live sessions – 3 hours each
- Mondays and Wednesdays evenings between 7 Sep and 11 Nov 2020
- Focus on the most critical aspects of each Curriculum topic area and exam technique
- Interaction with the tutor with plenty of time to ask questions
LIVE SESSION SCHEDULE
LIVE SESSION TIME ALLOCATION
|Topic area||Approximate coverage time|
|Quantitative Methods||9 hours|
|Financial Reporting and Analysis||12 hours|
|Fixed Income||6 hours|
|Equity Investments||6 hours|
|Corporate Finance||6 hours|
|Portfolio Management and Wealth Planning||3 hours|
|Alternative Investments||2 hours|
PRE-RECORDED GROUNDWORK VIDEOS AND QUIZZES
Before each live session, I will be asking you to watch 30 mins – 1 hour 30 mins of pre-recorded video content with corresponding quizzes, covering some of the groundwork that will allow us to focus on more advanced problems during the live sessions.
Have a peak at the content preceding the Module 1 live session:
A MAXIMUM OF 25 PARTICIPANTS
I’m a great believer in classroom interaction. That’s why we have capped the group size, allowing for plenty of classroom discussion, giving everyone the opportunity to interact with the tutor and ask questions.
In-between the sessions, I will be asking you to tackle numerous exam-style problems, read extracts from the CFA Curriculum, and solve selected end-of-chapter problems from your CFA texts
- Texas Instruments BA II Plus or the BA II Plus Professional calculator – this is the calculator which I like to use and I will
- Access to the CFA Curriculum – as part of your homework assignments I may point you to specific extracts from the CFA Curriculum, blue-box examples and end-of chapter problems (in fact I will be asking you to have a go at solving a great many of them)
READY TO FIND OUT MORE?
Sign up for one of our upcoming CFA prep course open evenings: