1. General provisions
- 1.1 This legal notice sets forth the rules, scope and conditions that apply to Users using the Services provided on the Platform website registered under the www.a4training.com domain.
- 1.3 Particularly, the User agrees not to load into the Portal computer system any programs containing viruses, trojan horses or any other programs, with the purpose of interfering, destroying or limiting the functionalities of software, computer devices or telecom equipment.
- 1.4 The User agrees not to disrupt the operation of computer programs, servers, the Provider’s network, and not to make any attempts to circumvent the regulations or procedures binding when using the Service or any other part thereof. Additionally, the User agrees not to interfere willfully with the structure or content of the Portal websites.
- 2.1 Provider – A4 Training Wojciech Lyjak, registered at ul. Zablocinska 9 m.13, 01-697 Warszawa, Poland.
- 2.2 Portal - the Internet platform operating under the www.a4training.com domain through which the Provider renders Services.
- 2.3 Services – provision of access to video material and other material, available on the Portal for demonstration purposes.
- 2.4 User - any individual or company using the Services contained on www.a4training.com.
3. Copyright and Related Rights
- 3.1 The Provider reserves all rights to works which are part of the Portal in whole and in part, in particular to video material and other material offered under the Service, any text, graphic and multimedia components as well as programming application components generating and servicing the Portal websites.
- 3.3 The User obtains the access to the video material and any other material collected on the Portal and provided under the Service exclusively for his or her own use. The User does not acquire any rights to copy the whole or any part thereof as well as any rights to make any alternations and modifications. Furthermore, the User is forbidden from transferring or public playing, including posting on the Internet, the viewed material and other material provided under the Service, as well as presenting or using the viewed content for commercial purposes.
- 3.4 The User may not record the video material provided through streaming or progressive download by means of using any technical devices. It is also prohibited to transfer such recorded material to any third parties.
- 3.5 The User may not copy, sell or in any other way distribute or disseminate the material provided on the Portal in whole or in part, particularly the User may not transfer it or make available using any system, computer network or any other telecom system.
- 4.1 The Provider stipulates that using the Portal is at sole cost and risk of the User. Due to the nature of the Internet and computer systems, the Provider does not guarantee that use of the Portal will be without any errors, defects or interruptions, and that the result of using the Service will meet the User’s requirements regarding its content, accuracy and usefulness.
- 5.1 The Provider may collect information about the Users with a view to expand the Services provided through the Portal. The User agrees that the Provider collects, saves and processes the following technical and technological data:
- 5.1.1 IP address,
- 5.5.2 requested Internet address (url),
- 5.5.3 Internet address used by the User to transfer to the Portal website,
- 5.5.4 type of browser of the User
- 5.5.5 other technical information transmitted through http protocol.
6. Final provisions
- 6.1 In any matters not regulated herein, the provisions of the Act on Rendering Electronic Services, Copyright and Related Rights, and the Civil Code shall apply.