Join us for one of our intensive classroom workshops to kickstart your preparation, quickly build up the essential knowledge base and acquire critical test-solving skills.
Date 1: 18–22 Feb 2019
Date 2: 25–29 Mar 2019
Central London venue to be announced- view on map -
What’s included in the price of the Comprehensive courses?
- 5 days of intensive instructor-led tuition.
- A question pack containing over 500 specifically designed exam-style questions.
- Access to 20 hours of supplementary online video material.
- Unlimited e-mail access to your tutor all the way up to the exam.
- Nourishing lunch as well as plenty of tea and coffee to keep you going throughout the day.
What to expect on the training day?
- The workshops are conducted in English.
- Your tutor will not hand out Powerpoint slides. Instead, the course is built around solving exam-style questions
which provide the essential mix of theoretical knowledge and practical test-solving skills.
- Each training day runs from 9am to 5pm with short coffee breaks in the morning and afternoon,
as well as a longer lunch break at around 1pm.
- You will receive plenty of paper to take notes and at the end of each module you will be sent
a PDF version of the electronic note created by the tutor in the classroom.